How I Spend My Monday and Wednesday Nights...

Every Monday and Wednesday night after putting an 8-hour day at a new job where I am learning the ropes, I head to West Hartford. I am taking my Principles & Practices class from the Greater Hartford Association of Realtors to get my real estate license.  It's a 66 hour class and I have 21 hours left.  The class is from 6-9 (and you KNOW that is not a good learning time for me as my brain starts shutting down around 4:00). Is it just me? Could you do this at 8:30 at night:

$437 was the insurance premium paid in full in 2001 for a one-year insurance policy that expires June 6, 2002.  The house is sold and scheduled to close on February 16, 2002. The buyers are assuming the sellers' insurance policy.  What is the amount  of the insurance probation if a banker's year is used and all prorations are done through the day of closing?

a. $132.31
b. $134.74
c $302.26
d. $304.69

(Answer: $132.31 Insurance Probation - don't ASK me how!)

Well, I'm off to class.

Comments

mom said…
i am so proud of you
jenny said…
You will be an excellent realator! You have an eye for design and you love to help people. I am excited for you, discovering new talents and new adventures. I hope you have a great week!
Matthew said…
that makes my head hurt just a little.

Popular Posts