Whatta great site....

I was looking for some CT photos and ran across this site.  There are some good photos on here.  If you have any interest in seeing the site of CT, take a look:  http://www.thisisct.net/photos.html

355px-willimantic_frog_bridge_1

The Frog Bridge in Willimantic.  (It's about 15-20 minutes from my apartment.  I go to the WalMart (and the Starbucks) there - it's the closest one to Amston.  There are two fo them on either side of the bridge, sitting on spools of thread watching the people go by.  It reminds me of Dad's song....."Once I had a little frog....he'd sing of far of places of thing to see and do...."  

hartford12

Bushnell Park pond.  It's a pretty little park right in downtown Hartford.  There's a place to eat outside.  Very fun. David can go and walk there at lunch on nice days.  I'm on the  "other side of the highway" and you wouldn't want to want to walk around where I am.  No parks. I'm jealous!

hartford16

The Mark Twain house in winter (probably looks like that today!)

Comments

Popular Posts