15 Things I Miss Today

 (in no particular order)

  1. Watching my niece and nephew grow and change.

  2. Working on a party or putting together a gift (or heck, just putting together a pretty relish tray for a family bbq with Dad's burgers and homemade ice cream).

  3. Gloria's.

  4. Being called Kimmy.

  5. My VCR.

  6. Driving around talking with Mom about everything and anything, going nowhere in particular and ending up somewhere really interesting that we were glad we didn't miss.

  7. My pink couch, silly green lamps and craft room with boxes of all kinds of ribbon and glue and goodies.

  8. Crissa's Closet.

  9. Being really needed at work and appreciated for my organizational skills.

  10. The Ticket

  11. Temps in the 70's & 80's with lots of warm sunshine.

  12. Feeling like I "fit in".

  13. Moonsand.

  14. The park by the library off Spring Creek and the grey stucco house with the black awnings.      

  15. Soup at Luna.

Comments

amy said…
:)

if it makes you feel any better, its cloudy and windy today - kinda dreary.
Jayme said…
sounds like you're homesick today....if it helps any I miss you!
kimsingleton said…
Yep, I'm hurting a little today. It'll be better tomorrow.
mom said…
i miss you today, but I know you are having the adventure of you life
betty said…
1 thing i miss a lot KIMBERLY it rained today and we were suppose to have 60 mph winds, but thankfully we didn't. hope it warms up for you rel soon
Matthew said…
kimmy,

you should listen to the ticket online at work - or i think you can even podcast if you need the occasional fix.

Popular Posts