Happy Birthday, Dad

dad4dad1

dad2

Happy Birthday Dad! Sorry that I am far away and can't be there this weekend. Please know that I love you and appreciate all that you have done for me. As I get older, I am finding that we are more and more alike. I have a deeper appreciation and understanding of you - more now than ever. Thank you for all your advice and encouraging words over the past year. Thank you for always being there.....no matter the task. I have the little Eskimo and seal on my TV in the living room and I think of you and your patience with me every time I see it.  Happy Birthday.  Love you!

Comments

Dad said…
Who could ask for a better birthday present than this. Thank you so much. Even though you are in Connecticut, you ARE here with me today. Thank you and I love you.

Dad

Popular Posts