Despair.com

I've loved this site from the minute I stumbled across it years and years ago:  http://despair.com/.  It makes me laugh. Anyone who spends more than 4 hours a day in a cubical, can really appreciate it.  At one point I had them all printed out.  But they have added a few since I have been here  last and this one caught my eye:

blogging

BLOGGING:  Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

Okay, just a couple more. It seems they have expanded from only business to politics and relationships.  Very funny. 

destiny
DESTINY: You were meant for me. Perhaps as a punishment.

individuality
INDIVIDUALITY: Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else.

 mistakes
MISTAKES: It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

persistence
PERSISTENCE: It's over, man. Let her go.

regret
REGRET: It hurts to admit when you make mistakes - but when they're big enough, the pain only lasts a second

 victory
VICTORY: Winners never fly higher than when they're bouncing up and down on the egos of those they defeat.

And I know it's late in the year for these, but my personal favorites are the BITTERSWEETS: Candy For The Rest Of Us.  With popular sayings like:

  • Preup Okay?

  • 30lbs Later

  • Mommy Issues

  • Now U Tell Me

  • Nite Mare

  • Who Is Holly?

  • Return My CDs


Picture1

Comments

Jenny said…
Hahah! Individuality and Persistance are hillarious! I will have to check that site out. Thanks for the laugh! :)

Popular Posts