Next Time I See The Kids!

I can't wait until the next time that I see Abigail and Will!  (Well, for many reasons really, but I have added a new reason to the list.)  This past week, I developed a new skill.....balloon animals!  I can guarantee that there will be a small box of balloons and an air pump in my suitcase.  Wendy bought some for Evan's birthday party. She let me take a box home and David and I watched a few internet videos and we figures out a few tricks.  David was pretty good at the jester hat....I had a difficult time figuring that one out - kept ending up with an extra piece of balloon.  I have the pink poodle down to a science.  I did a few flowers, a couple of swords, a butterfly and a giraffe (that really just looked like a poodle with a really long neck.)   I am going to practice up between now and my next trip out.....I REALLY want to be able to do something resembling an elephant for Will! ;)  But for now, here's the "beginner" version I can do:

Balloon Animals1

Balloon Animals2

Balloon Animals3

Comments

jenny said…
Wow! You are a woman of many talents! They will LOVE seeing your new balloon tricks! :)

Popular Posts