Have A Great Labor Day Weekend!

6452_113168632271_98902692271_2090073_1608779_n

I'm missing home today.....wish I was there...Can't wait to get back!  No goat again this year.....maybe next.  I've been thinking about Grandad and Rochelle and being a kid a lot this past week.  This time of year always reminds me of those things anyway.....Grandad standing on that "hill" waiting to have lunch with Grandmommy and I.....BBQ goat, pickles and white bread!  ha.....how MANY years I went....I think Grandmommy and I got "younger" every year....buying balloons and colorful hats and snowcones and playing the games....GREAT MEMORIES....I'll be wearing my Got Goat? t-shirt this Saturday!  ;)  I hope you all have a great Labor Day Weekend! Love you and Miss You!

Comments

jenny said…
Have an awesome weekend! Please post pictures of the scenery! We're still in full on summer here - would love to see some pictures of what fall looks like! :)
betty said…
got you the latest goat shirt.

Popular Posts