66 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked To Share

I LOVE these type of things! I always find it interesting what people will answer.  I always learn something everytime I get one.  I may have already emailed you this, but here are my answers.  If you get the urge, copy and paste it and email it to me! I'd love to hear your responses!

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair, so I can get the conditioner on it and let it set in while I wash everything else.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Every chance I get! ;)

4. Do you plan outfits? If I could wear a black uniform everyday I'd be a happy girl!  Wait....I kinda do!

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Pretty good actually. It's Friday morning and I have a warm cup of coffee in my hand!tape

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? So glad you asked!  My brand new red high-heel tape dispenser.  Gotta keep it fun when you sit in a cube 8 hours a day.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Gosh, I can't remember really.  I usually forget them.

8.  I think this one got skipped or deleted - I don't have a #8 question.

9. What are u craving right now? For it to be 5:00! (oh, and a pumpkin muffin from Tim Horton's would be nice too!)

10. Do you floss? Only when necessary.  I should do it more often!  

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Grandmommy's corned beef and cabbage!!  YUMMY!!

12. Are you emotional? Me?  Naaaahhh.....

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I don't think so.  Does counting by $20 bills count?  Oh, nope....not even then!

27878-hi-Signature_Cone14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Ice cream should ONLY be eaten in a waffle cone.  Licked until you hit the cone.  Take a few bites of the cone. Throw out the melty ice cream in the rest of the cone. It's the only way to eat ice cream.  

15. Do you like your hair? I do.  It's  alot of work though.

16. Do you like yourself? Yikes....that's a tough one.  Some days better than others.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Definitely!  I'd have tons of questions! Can Laura go too?

18. What are you listening to right now? The sound of my fingers typing....otherwise it's completely quiet!

19. Are your parents strict? On some things, YES, over the top.  On other things, surprisingly not at all. I had freedom when and where I could handle it.  I'm glad they were the way they were. 

20. Would you go sky diving? Boy there was a day I REALLY wanted to, but I just never did.  Life regret #513.   But the older I get, the less excited I am about it.  I think if I had someone who really wanted to, I'd go with them for sure.  

21. Do you like cottage cheese? NO!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Not really. I saw Troy Aikman at a book signing and froze - couldn't move. That's my favorite "celebrity" sighting.

netflix-logo23. Do you rent movies often? All the time. Our movie theatres here are awful. Love the Netflix!

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Paper clips and staples.  Oh and my beautiful bracelet that I just love!

25. How many countries have you visited? 2 - Canada and Mexico. 

26. Have you made a prank phone call? I don't think so.

27. Ever been on a train? Yes.

28. Brown or white eggs? White.

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yep, sure do. But do I answer it?  That's the real question.

30. Do you use Chap Stick? Nope.

31. Do you own a gun? No, I'm anti-gun for my house.  But what you do in yours is your business. 

32. Can you use chop sticks? I can get by.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? David Oakes.  

34. Are you too forgiving? Can you be too forgiving?  I don't think so. I'm not forgiving enough I'm afraid.

35. Ever been in love? Yes.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Sealing the driveway.

OTCAIMLQQJCA5HCVP9CA6PWM7GCATQ1YAVCAG25TQDCAM3TV97CAZ63D6VCAT6Y11LCANYXH0ECAI99UQJCA7EZK0GCAC0D4HTCA1MOAB0CA6Y9LKMCA910V8ACAD2IZZ1CAKVZOETCAOJBR67CAPPW5SD37. How do you eat a peanut butter cup? Two big bites.

38. Last time you cried? Tuesday night watching The Biggest Loser.

39. What was the last question you asked?  I have no idea.

40. Favorite time of the year? Fall. (Or anytime I'm in Texas!)

41. Do you have any tattoos? Nope.  See #20 for answer.

42. Are you sarcastic? Me? Never.... 

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I think I did...Ashton Kutcher?

44. Ever walked into a wall? I'm sure I have.

45. Favorite color? Black.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Not really. If I have, I don't remember and I think that's something you'd remember.

47. Is your hair curly? Just curly enough to be a pain.

48. What was the last CD you bought?  Beyonce  I Am...Sasha Fierce I think....don't judge me!

49. Do looks matter? I guess, sometimes. Other times, no.  

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes.cell-main_Full

51. Is your phone bill sky high? $45.37 every month.

52. Do you like your life right now? Yeah. It's not perfect, but it's a good life.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? More than I care to admit.  I like to have it on when I go to sleep for the noise.

54. Can you handle the truth? Honestly, not as well as I should if it's unpleasant. I'm more of a "just don't tell me" kinda girl.  What I don't know doesn't hurt me.  Denial's not just a river.......you get the idea.

55. Do you have good vision? Nope.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate? No.  I can't think of anyone I really hate.   Dislike?  Well, that's a word with a wide range....sure....I "dislike" more than three people.  

57. How often do you talk on the phone? A little as possible.  I am not a phone talker (unless it's Mom)

58. The last person you held hands with? David

59. What are you wearing? Jeans, black sweater and red boots.

60. What is your favorite animal? Dogs!! No question.

61. Where was your default picture taken? I think this is a Facebook question? Profile photo? Not sure. But my Facebook photos was at the Brad Paisley concert in 2007.

15588777_41ff0f88df62. Can you hula hoop? I was GREAT in gym....won Mr. Pantello's contests all the time. I could go to my knees....take it from my waist to my left arm and then to my right arm...jump in place.....wonder if I could do that now?  Probably not!

63. Do you have a job? Yes, I do. A good one. Just a little slow at times. I have plenty of time to fill out these 66 question surveys!

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Coffee

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? I have. But not a "sneaking out of the house" type crawl if that's what you are thinking. 

66. What is one advise you can give someone who is married?  Ha....I'm not the one to go to for marital advice.

Comments

jenny said…
I ADORE the red shoe tape dispenser, super cute! And I was bawling (and eating neopolitan ice cream) watching Biggest Loser this week too! :)

Popular Posts