The Good 'Ol Days....

...When they messed up Jimmy's hair....

aikman
 

....When a suit and hat was a sign of respect for the game and so much more....

Picture1
 

...when you didn't even have to be that great of a coach, and you could still win a Superbowl, because the team was just that good....

p1_switzer
 

....When Jerry got a new face....

jerry-20jones-201992-2d2006

 

...The Triplets...

2840

 

...When we thought Tony Romo had Jedi powers, pre-signing bonus...

tony-romo-dallas-cowboys-touchdown-400a-113006

I'm a fan.....I love my team!  I'll route for them no matter what.  I wear my jersey proudly.  I get up for the game every week....cheering for a win....thinking this will be the week we turn it around.  But I gotta tell ya, it's been a rough 11-12 years.  And I think living up here in Giants' land makes it sting all the more.  I try to smile and roll with the punches when David says "Sorry honey" and walks away with a smirk on his face and a Giants jersey on his back....I laugh and say "I know, I know" when they tease me at the office.  Trying to keep in mind the victory will be that much sweeter having waited for it.  But I gotta be honest, I am missing the good old days!

Comments

Jayme said…
I just don't know anymore.....Romo just isn't cutting it :(

Popular Posts