I Can't Wait to Visit!

I am so ready to get on that plane and head out to Texas. I can't hardly stand it! Obviously, I can't wait to see you all and visit in person. I can't wait for hugs and laughs! I can't wait to see how Abigail and Will have changed. I can't wait for you to meet Evan  - ya'll are gonna love him! All his family here can assure you of that. And I can't wait for you to get a chance to re-acquaint with David and for him to get to know you all better. This is a pretty big trip and I am really excited. I can't wait for all the obvious reasons, but I have a few less obvious reasons as well:sonic_small

1. I can't wait to come home after a long day of whatever and stop in at the local Sonic and get a Rt. 44 Diet Cherry Limeade in a styrofoam cup with that awesome crushed ice and then curl up on Mom's couch in my pajamas and watch TV while eating taco salad for dinner and coloring and talking and feeling completely relaxed just like I used to do all the time.   

2.  I can't wait to hear Abigail sing.....I hear she's quite the songbird these days! I hope we get a chance to take a walk (come on weather) and I can listen to her tell stories and sing like I used to be able to do.  

200413312-0013.  I can't wait to get my nails and eyebrows done in a "normal" place. I have missed my nails! I just dread going here.....and the one decent place is like $100 a visit. (I think they know they are the best place around.)  I want my old place where it smells like lavender when you walk in and they have the big massaging leather chairs with the waterfalls from the ceiling and the giant flat screens on mute and no one insulting me or giving me nasty looks. …..Where I know when I hear "pick a color" from behind that big marble reception desk, the next half-hour both me and my feet will be in a happy place! 

4.  I can't wait to eat spinach quesadillas at Gloria's....'cause there's just nothing like 'em anywhere else.  And if it could be on the patio, even better! (come on weather)

5.  I can't wait to sit around the kitchen table and play cards while trying to pay complete atteBig_Texntion to Abigail and Will, who are usually in two completely different places. Love it!

6.  I can't wait to have the feeling of just be in the car driving all around the metroplex, GPS free,  and knowing the whole time exactly where I am.  I can’t tell you what a great feeling that is! 

7.  I can't wait to go to the fair and be immersed in all things Texas: From “Howdy Folks” to Fletcher’s corny dogs! (come on weather)

8.  I can't wait to be called "Kimmy/Kimmie" ;)  

9.  I can't wait to go to Central Market. 

10.  I can't wait for just a few short days to have my CT world and my TX world all in one place getting to know each other better....making great memories, taking tons of photos so I can plaster the walls of my cube.  A few short days to feel what it would be like to have all my wishes come true and have both worlds together in the same place.  I can't wait for how that will feel for a few short days - perfection!

Comments

Kimberly said…
#4, #6, #8 and & #9 already accomplished! Appt set for #3!!
Kimberly said…
#1 and #3? Check!

Anticipating #2 in the next few hours....with #5 and #10 in the works for today as well! Can't wait!!

Popular Posts