"Lucky Man"

Videos.....my latest obsession. David and I have been playing with his new computer. It has Powerpoint 2010 and Windows Movie Maker, so hopefully there will be lots more coming! I love putting them together. Montgomery Gentry has a song called "Lucky Man" that always makes me think about David. I remember driving around Dallas and it would come on and I'd tear up and leave him a silly voicemail about how fortunate his life has been. There was a week or so when I moved up here that David had just burned the CD for me and I would listen to it constantly. I couldn't wait to see them in concert and hear it live. I love this song. Not sure why I feel the need to write this, but I do and it is this: We certainly don't believe in "luck" - we believe in blessings, so internally I sort of feel that it's "Blessed Man" but that wouldn't rhyme as well in the song! ;)

If you want to check out the latest, you can catch it on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLXiSA6Z31Y



Now, for those of you not completely computer savvy, you may have to adjust your viewing setting. If I watch it on my computer at 360p it's too fuzzy. If I watch it at 780p it starts and stops (if you can watch it here, it's best). But I have to watch it at 480p. To change the setting, just put your mouse over the setting like the photo below:

The button with the 2 arrows next to it makes it a little bigger (this may be best for slower computers) and 4 arrows two buttons over makes it full screen. Then you hit the "Esc" button when it's over to get back to the other screen. (Hopefully this will work okay for you. We are still trying to figure out how to get them directly on this page. They are too large right now.) I'll try to get it on my Facebook page too. That may be easier. Still trying to get it all figured out! ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome, awesome,awesome! Made me cry!!

On a side note.. a loving word of warning.... if that horrific, most heinous, truly horrible picture of me shows up again, something horrific shall occur!

W.
Kimberly said…
Ha! It's the only one I have. You'll have to let me take another one. I like that photo - brings back happy memories. That was Evan's party right after I moved here and you guys were SO NICE to me. ;)

Popular Posts