Young At Heart

I am sure by now that most of you know all about George and Nancy Oakes. Two people I have come to love very much in the last few years....my new in-laws. They have been so gracious and kind to me from the very beginning. One of my favorite things about them is their "young at heart" approach to life. Case and point: It has been Nancy's heartbreak this past month that after her recent back surgery it will be the first year that she's not allowed to do cannonballs off the dock with her grand kids to kick off their week of summer vacation. Yep, that about sums it up. You get the idea. So in celebration of their great example, their approach to life, I put together this video. (Yep, I'm obsessed.) Hope you enjoy it. Here's our first attempt to put it directly on the blog. If you have trouble with it, you can see it on Facebook or youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gKaM4XPqrY.


Comments

Popular Posts