Alvin, Simon, Theodore?

I was standing in the kitchen and I heard David calling me from the backyard. He had been mowing, but stopped when he found a little "burrow" in the backyard. David thought they were rabbits at first - I thought they were mice or rats, so he got a stick and tried to coax them out.



I'm still not sure what they are, but they didn't even have their eyes open yet! SO CUTE! The momma was nowhere to be found. Baby squirrels? Chipmunks? Not sure....I still think they look like field mice! ;)


Looks like we have some new tenants for now!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Soooo cute!!!
Jenny
Kimberly said…
Okay, David thinks they are baby rabbits....he got confirmation at work..I hope so...that would be so much better than rodents! ;) Been reading up on them and the moms come for 5 minutes to feed in the morning and then again at night. They make nests in open fields/lawns and cover them with grass and fuzz.....sounds like we got a family of little rabbits!

Popular Posts