An Accidental Drugstore Find

I have been using Revlon New Complexion One-Step Compact Makeup for years and years. As I've starting getting older, I noticed that it's making these new found wrinkles look deeper and deeper, but I've been using it for years and years so why change now? Makes sense to me. Plus, the fact that I'm just not quite ready to start shopping for things that say "age defying" or "takes years off your rapidly aging face" as the case may be. Yes, I look for SPF, but that's about it. 

But the other day (after my doctor appointment actually) I was out of makeup and stopped to grab some more in CVS on the way into the office.  But they didn't have what I needed. So, in desperation I grabbed Revlon Beyond Natural mainly because it was still Revlon and it was buy one item and get one 50%. I got a lipstick and then the makeup was half off, so I could afford to use it a few times and throw it out if I hated it.  But I LOVE IT!! 

If you are on the lookout for a cheap new foundation, check this out. I wish I had it this summer. It's a really light, non-greasy, white lotion that changes color on your face. It just enhances your face - doesn't coat your face like the compact makeup I had been using. Just thought I'd pass it on. I'm sure I'll use this for years and years now until something makes me finally change again. Then I should be ready for age defying, replenishing, make me look 35 again makeup! ;)  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Experiencing post withdraw syndrome....
J :)
Kimberly said…
Yep, sorry. I plan to pick it back up this weekend!

Popular Posts