See Ya'll in November!!


Well, I've saved my pennies and it looks like I will be coming home for Thanksgiving! YEAH! I can't wait to watch a Cowboy game in Dallas! I can't wait for the good food and the warm weather (hopefully!).  I can't wait to hug everybody, drive around with Mom and (of course the thing I can't wait the most for playing with MY NIECE and TWO NEPHEWS!!!) Can't wait to be in the Great State of Texas!! I'm so jealous of you all this time of year. (Thank goodness it is unbelievably gorgeous here or I'd go crazy!)  I have 1310 The Ticket envy, corn dog envy, Dallas Cowboy everything envy, warmer temps than we have envy, seeing the kids in their Halloween costumes envy.....yep, it's that time of year....Enjoy your Fall!! and I'll be seeing ya'll in November!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yey!!!! I can't tell the kids yet or I will hear about fifty times every single day between now and then. But when I do tell them, they will be ecstatic!
J :)
Jayme said…
YAY! I hope to get to see you this trip!!!
Kimberly said…
I know! Last trip was so crazy. Hopefully we'll get to catch up one day! I know it's the holidays so who knows what all will be going on with you all, but if at all possible, let's get together!

Popular Posts