Remember When Returns (sort of)....

I couldn't sleep this morning. Remember that sweet, darling, wonderful husband I was talking about yesterday? Well, he was snoring like a bandsaw at 3:00am and I never recovered. I laid in bed thinking until about 5:20am or so (dangerous those early morning thoughts in the dark.....the mind wanders to all sorts  of places...) and then went down to the basement. I had pulled out a few photo albums the night before in hopes of bringing back a few Remember When's this week. But this morning I got so caught up flipping through album after album, I had to leave for work without scanning them all in. I did manage to get a few scanned in though. I loved this photo of Haley.....very pretty! Everyone looked really pretty that night. What a fun family! I love you all so much! The funny thing is, this wasn't all that strange for us! Dressing up for a mystery dinner....what? That's weird?


And these are completely random. No real "Remember When" to these.....they just made me laugh right out loud at 6:30 this morning.....in my jammies.....in the basement......just had to share. What a fine looking family! ;)  (Remember that you can click on the photo to make it larger. Click twice to get that sweet expression on John's little face! So cute! )

I'll try to get a few "real" Remember Whens together sometime in the near future! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kimberly, I keep a pair of ear plugs right next to the bed. It saves us from separate beds, which I was truly considering. Buy some! Love, Mom O

Popular Posts