Snow Day

It's 7:00am here on Saturday morning. I cleaned my bathroom, balanced my checkbook, folded a basket of laundry (there's a load still in the dryer), cleaned out my purse, charged my ipod, checked my email and blogs all in quiet peace as the guys slept upstairs. It got light and I looked out the window and here's what I saw:
 I guess I could spend the day organizing the basement (which it desperately needs), but I'm thinking my day is pretty much looking like this:
(The black "blob" is a pair of warm fuzzy socks - implying either pjs or sweats are the order of the day!)

Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow!

Comments

Nancy Oakes said…
Dear Kimberly,
I hope your day went well yesterday, all those things you accomplished! I love your blog, checking it every day. Loved the photos of the snow too. Love, Mom O
Anonymous said…
we got snow too. there will be some interesting snowmen tomorrow. last year there was an elaborate rooster made of snow. mom
Kimberly said…
Oh good! Send photos?? Or post them on Facebook? I would LOVE to show my New Englanders at work a snow rooster(or something as creative)from Texas!! ha. That's funny.

Popular Posts