Will Blog For Comments.....

I get emails from a lot of you because you seem to have trouble with the comments.  You can't seem to get to them to go through. I've adjusted my screen for 2011 and (at work anyway) it works beautifully.  I think I had a setting that may have made it more difficult for some of you to leave comments.  But just in case you need a refresher, here's how it works! (This obviously does NOT apply to J :) who has commenting down to an art form. I love to get your comments!!) Okay, when you read something and are just dying to let your voice be heard, have a thought, idea or opinion, or just want to try it out, this is what you do:

Go to the end of the story and you will see an underlined sentence that says "Click Here To View Or Make A Comment". Click on that sentence.

Then you get a screen that looks like this:


STEP 1: This is where you leave your funny, wonderful, insightful comment!

STEP 2: Put a “dot” by clicking on it where it says Name/URL

STEP 3: Enter your name here

STEP 4: Hit the orange “Publish Your Comment” button

Then I get to enjoy the benefit of your comments! And it's fun because everyone else gets to hear your thoughts too. Kinda brings the 2,000 miles together if you know what I mean!

(Just a side note for those a little computer challenged: As always, if you ever want to see a photo larger than it appears, just click on it.  Usually you can click on it again and it will get even bigger. Click on it again and it will go back to regular size. This works with these photos above if you want to practice it. If you get "stuck", just press the back arrow at the top.  If you can't find the back arrow, it's okay, You don't have to make comments! ;) Also, remember you can click on the tabs above that say things like "What's For Dinner" and "The Yankee Fan". I don't change these too often, but occasionally I do. The one that changes the most is "What's For Dinner". I rotate out a few things we have that were especially good. And for the rare times I talk about a recipe, I usually put it under "How Did You Make That". Just a reminder.)  

Comments

Popular Posts