Photos From New Hampshire


We went to New Hampshire on Saturday for a quick overnight trip. I thought I'd post a few photos. If you want to see the whole lot, they are on Facebook. I've grown up seeing plastic icicles at Christmas, but I've never seen such giant real ice icicles until this winter. They are hanging everywhere from CT to NH! These were hanging off George and Nancy's house.
I love the look of this blue/grey wood storage shed with the snow the branches. I took about 20 photos of this! So New England.
There are horses near the end of the street.  I stopped and got out. They stood patiently while I took photo after photo. I suppose they were performing for an apple or a carrot, But we didn't have any "horse appropriate" treats with us. Only magic bars...and we weren't giving those up!
I took these on Sunday morning. This was a scene from behind the church. 
This was a scene from behind a gas station where we stopped for coffee!  I couldn't really capture it, but this looked like a silver tree....the sun was shining on the ice covered branched and it practically glowed with sparkle.  Such beauty behind a gas station!  
This photo was out of place...this was near the horses on the road.  Another photo that I couldn't really capture the beauty. A winter scene if ever there was one complete with bare trees, little creek, the farm in the background and perfect, untouched snow as far as you could see! It was stunning.
Thank goodness for the shoes that Mary gave me! They have been a lifesaver this winter. (There's no place like home....there's no place like home....)

Comments

Popular Posts