We're Going To Have A Teenager In The House....

Tuesday Evan turned 13. Oh boy, we have a teenager in the house!
I thought it might be fun to go back and look over the birthdays; the ones that I have been a part of anyway. (Ummm....there's kinda a theme.....it's an August birthday. Water slide.....check! Shirtless....check! Cute cake....check! Lots of family, friends, fun and gifts....of course...check!)

2007. Evan's 8th birthday. I wasn't living in Connecticut yet, so David sent me these photos, but I decided to include them anyway:
2008. This was the first year I was here. I moved here in July of 2008 and Evan's birthday was one of the first big get togethers we had. Spongebob theme.....boy, times have changed! He is on to Star Wars and Transformers these days.

2009. I think this would be the last year we could get a balloon hat on his head.

2010. This was the year that Jay and the kids came and the kids spent most of the time in that giant inflatable castle, so oddly enough, I didn't see any photos of Evan! Rest assured, I'm sure there was shirtless water slide activity here too....just didn't get the shots. We were privileged to have Alyssa with us last year. Sadly, she won't be here this year. She will be missed.

Comments

Popular Posts