Early Thanksgiving In New Hampshire


This past weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving with The Oakes in New Hampshire. I thoroughly enjoyed my new new camera. I'll post a few shots here. If you want to see all 161, let me know and I'll send you the Walgreeens link.

David's brother, Jay, and the kids came to New Hampshire as well. So in true Oakes form, we walked and hiked and explored and walked some more. You have to earn your Thanksgiving dinner in this family. At one point we were walking the back of their property up a hill and I could almost hear Nanny ... "That's no hill for a stepper!"

Here's Nancy and Mason walking back up the hill .... chatting away. Precious little time they have to talk so stolen walks early in the morning and late afternoon are cherished.


Here's a few I took playing around with my settings: 






















Comments

Popular Posts