Getting Ready For The Weekend

Friday night and Saturday morning will be spent getting ready for a big weekend ahead. Nancy and George are coming up on Saturday afternoon and staying with us through the Super Bowl. I want to get as much finished as possible so I can sit back and enjoy the weekend - hopefully we'll get out and I can get some good photos.  As always, I'm posting the party menu:

MENU FOR SUNDAY'S GAME DINNER

Snack Table
(I mean really, the Super Bowl is a grazing event is it not?)
Chips with Pioneer Woman's salsa & guacamole
Crudites with a white bean dip
Fresh fruit
Nuts & mini candy bars
Fresh popped popcorn (from Evan's Christmas gift!)

Sit Down Dinner
Roasted pork shoulder
Green salad
Balsamic roasted veggies
Cous cous salad with marinaded tomatoes
Hot Rolls

Dessert
Whatever Nancy is bringing (YEAH!)

I think that will cover the gluten-free, dairy-free, mushroom-free, vegetarian, meat eating palates.  I've got a few entertaining ideas up my sleeve (thanks again Pinterest.com) so if they turn out I'll post photos.  ... A website to find things to copy from genius and creative people ... love it!  But now I'm off to pull out the dreaded red and blue ...

Comments

Popular Posts