Pan-Seared Scallops & Grilled Shrimp Salad

David and I went walking after work today. I made a wrong turn the other day and ran across a new trail close to the house. I wanted to check it out, so David went with me. It's not as populated as the other one I usually go to, so I won't really go there alone.  But it's definitely worth exploring with other people. It was a really pretty walk - fields, water, moss covered rocks.  Everything is green and lush and gorgeous.


We got home later than usual, but I had already stopped at the fish market on the way home. I got three large scallops and a bag of shrimp.  So, I made a salad with lettuce, mushrooms, cucumbers, tomatoes, and a few jalapenos for me.  It was pretty basic, but really good. The scallops were so sweet.  DELICIOUS!

Comments

Anonymous said…
just got home today and like the pretty pictures of food. really enjoyed our phone visit. we got cut off when i drove up chalk mt. out of glen rose. gm

Popular Posts