Memorial Day Parade and Picnic


Monday was the Hebron Memorial Day Parade, so the church set up a booth to hand out popcorn, candy and balloons. They did face (and occasionally arm) painting too.  It was a lot of fun.




I didn't get much of the parade, but I did get a glimpse of this old fire truck. 
 

Then we had a bbq. I took a dessert tray all decked out in red, white and blue. (Mostly things I found dipped in white chocolate on Pinterest.)  I made white chocolate covered strawberries with the ends dipped in blue sugar sprinkles. I served these in patriotic cupcake wrappers.

Then the chocolate dunked rice krispie squares like I did for Mother's Day.  SO EASY!  I had some red and blue things in the bottom of one of my craft  bins, so I used that for decoration.


I dipped long pretzel sticks also and coated them with sprinkles and sugars.  I served them in a red bucket with blue wrapping and completely forgot to get a photo. That's about it from here. A nice day with good weather and good friends.

Comments

Anonymous said…
love the way your church is involved in the community events of your town..pretty tray, the stawberries look yummy

Popular Posts