What's Connecticut?

One of the things that I has changed about me since I have moved is my new found appreciation for NPR. I never listened to it in Dallas, but now I listen to it on a daily basis. You have to understand: Our country stations up here are still playing All My Exes Live In Texas and  Islands In The Stream. The sports stations up here are talking about the Giants and the Patriots. And you can only drive about 10 minutes on a station anyway until it gets fuzzy and you have to change the channel.  Darn trees and rolling hills. NPR comes in clear in every town. You may have to change the channel by a digit or two, but you can keep listening where you left off.  No annoying search for a new channel.  I can actually listen all the way to work! So, Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me, Fresh Air, The Colin McEnroe Show, Car Talk and A Prairie Home Companion keep me entertained. 
 
Anyway .... I heard this commercial on The Colin McEnroe Show today.  It made me smile. Just thought I'd share. 
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
ya'llllllll really just dont know accents.....

Popular Posts