Mini Hand Pies


Okay, this is the EASIEST and cutest snack ever!  I can't bake at all .... so I used pre-made products. So, this would be even better if you could make your own pie crust and filling.  But if you are like me, or just want something fast, this is perfect!
 
Roll and cut out your pie crust. Put down the bottom crust on parchment paper. Fill with filling.  (I bought cherry, apricot and nutella for fillings.) Top with another crust.  I put slits in the top so you could see which flavor you were picking up.  Crimp together and brush with egg wash.  I sprinkled them with sugar and baked them at 375 for 12 minutes.  Let cool on a  baking rack.
 
Mine were about the size of a small cookie and I got about 20 with one package (2 crusts) of Pillsbury pie crust.   

 
SO CUTE!!  You could put a stick in them before you bake them and make pie pops too.  Leaf, heart, apple or flower cookie cutters would add a cute touch too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
your best ever..i am going to the store right now and see if they will turn out for me....
Anonymous said…
These look wonderful! I will have to try them. Momma O
Anonymous said…
took them to work and all eaten up quickly. got an order to make some for a coworker. also got a suggestion for apricot and i am going to try those next along with pecan pie
Kimberly said…
Whoo Hoo! Awesome. Apricot is good! I want to try pumpkin.

Popular Posts