"Groucho Marx" Samson Planters

Tomorrow morning's lesson is on Samson.  Not the easiest for little ones really.  So, I found the cutest planters on Pinterest with faces on the cups and wheat grass growing up as hair.  SO CUTE!!  I had trouble finding any wheat grass and chives were a little expensive.  So when I found these for 99 cents a piece, I knew they would work just fine.



I had left over googly eyes and stick-on mustaches, so I created an example Samson face to show the kids. He ended up part Muppet and part Groucho Marx.  Not at all Samson-like.  But maybe the kids will do a little better.



Upon further examination of the photos, I think he needs some strong arms.  I'll have to work on that. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
love it..you are so fun
Anonymous said…
These are neat. Momma O

Popular Posts