Sunday Morning Painting

I don't teach children's church normally, but occasionally I fill in. This was one of those mornings. The children's class ranges from about 5-12, but we have kids as old as Evan and as young as toddlers from time to time.  So it's challenging to really teach.  I'm more the "substitute teacher" and knowing that, I try to do things a little more out of the box. I find the age range a little scary.  So, this morning we were going to paint on canvas.  As it turned out, we only had two (one nursery and one regularly in the class), so I took them both out to the horses and let them paint. I shot a couple of photos with my camera.    



Not your average Sunday School class across the nation this morning, but I think they had a fun experience. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wish my kids had been with you........kids learn to love church...by having fun
Anonymous said…
I wanta hug that little one in pink socks so bad...how cute
Anonymous said…
What a great idea Kimberly! I love the outside of the box thinking :o)
Cathy Lee

Popular Posts