My Saturday

Just a random Saturday here in Connecticut.  Nothing exciting to report. Some nice person left a $2.00 off coupon next to the laundry detergent (a random act of kindness I hope and not a mistake.)  It's a good idea. I think I will start doing that if I get good coupons for things I do not use. I picked it up and got our laundry detergent for $2.44.  Thank you kind stranger.


Stopped and got a book to start 2015.  Beth Moore is hard to find up here. Can you imagine?  I'm not going to write in it, so if anyone else wants to do the study, I'll pass it on. 


Accidentally got stuck in this on the way home. It came out of nowhere.  And it's suppose to be 60 degrees tomorrow!  WEIRD! It's like Texas weather.


Got home safe and sound to find David had bought me a present. Does he know the way to my heart or what?  You may think this is a winter supply, but I go through these like crazy.  If I get sick this winter it won't be from unsanitized hands!


So now off to hunker down and watch the snow and the football playoffs.  

Comments

Popular Posts