A Few Random Photos From Dad's Birthday

I always go to Texas with the intent of getting lots of photos and usually I never do. Too busy running around and having a good time I suppose. I didn't get many photos at all.  But here are a few from Dad's birthday.


We bought the Italian Cream Cake from Barnlight Bakery from Owner and Pastry Chef, Christina Doyal. It was delicious!




Dad tried to party like a rock star. He came out a little less Mick Jagger and a little more Elton John.


We did a video for Dad's birthday. If you didn't get to see it, here it is:



Bill was asking about the music.  Here is the song that I choose for the video:

Album: Instrumental Inspirations of Classical Guitar, Vol. 2
Artist: Box Tree Orchestra 
Song: Nocturne De Salon Op.227
Minutes: 9:59 
Found here

Comments

Anonymous said…
you and David are the best. thank you for coming and thank you for all you both did to make this 70 birthday wonderful

Popular Posts