Front Tree

I headed out the front with my camera this evening.  

"Time for the yearly tree photo?" David asked. 

"Yep," I replied.  

It's that time of year again. It's May and we have survived yet another winter. Trees and plants are starting to come to life.  And so am I.  So yes, it is the same tree ... basically the same photos. I could just post an old link with the word "Review".  But after a long winter and everything brown for 6 months, I LOVE these trees and I will hopefully continue to post them every year that I am here. 

These trees are a sign that spring has FINALLY sprung. Warmer days are on their way.  Coats are going back into the closet and flip flops are coming out.  It's such a happy time of year.  The next 6 months are to be savored. Not taking a day for granted.

That being said, I will be out more. I will try to post more.  Happier days are here again!  The spring, summer and fall of 2015!








Comments

Anonymous said…
you live in such a beautiful world

Popular Posts