Moving To Mondays


I have enjoyed having Women's Group on Tuesday nights. For as long as I can remember mom has had her group on Tuesday nights. I know when I'm at my meeting, she is at hers. Tuesday was the only night we could do it when we started. Every 7:30pm we would meet, making it a late night for most of us. Schedules have changed and a new opportunity has opened up to meet at 6:30pm on Monday nights.

Tonight is the first night we meet on Monday.

I'm not sure how many are planning on being there, but I think the new day and time is bringing in some new people. It's always exciting starting a new study, but I am ESPECIALLY excited about this one. Christine Caine is new to me. I have only known of her about 6 or 7 months, but already I have learned so much from her and I have such a heart for her A21 ministry. Such amazing work they are doing around the world.

Her study looks like it is going to be SO GOOD! I have started the book already. What a life she leads. There is a 15-20 minute video of her preaching each week also.  Can't wait to get started. Excited to be moving to Mondays!

Comments

Anonymous said…
love the walks you are taking..beautiful..i am so proud of the spiritual growth in your and Davids lives. We meet on Monday nights to prepare for Tuesday nights..that is when we pray for your group..so when you are meeting on Mondays know that a little group of women in Texas are praying for our sisters in CT..we love you all

Popular Posts