Great Way To Start A Tuesday Morning

We had our first class last night. the video was SO GOOD! Love to hear that Texas accent and complete excitement that Beth Moore has starting a new study. I made a space in the dining room so I can start the day there. 


We got a great surprise yesterday too. Thank you for the coffee machine mom! We love it. Had a cup this morning. It's really fast and easy to use. Plus, no extra coffee goes to waste. We can make it a cup at a time. I had my first cup this morning. THANK YOU!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hope you enjoy yours as much I do mine. No more wasted coffee. Love your new set up to start your morning. We are praying for your group.
Kimberly said…
We will! Now I just need to try all the types and decide which coffee I like the best. I had the Starbucks this morning. (David put it out for me .... ha. So early in the morning I'll probably just stumble down and take whatever is there. I need a cup of coffee to think about what cup of coffee I want!) We have a small group .... but a good one. SO glad you guys are praying. I think it's going to be a good nine weeks!

Popular Posts