Happy Birthday Vickie!

(photo shamelessly stolen from facebook)

Vickie, I hope you had a VERY HAPPY birthday today! 

I remember you as a kid along with Erma and Corby and Billie and Ray. Coffee Time! But I am so glad that you moved up to McKinney and I have been able to get to know you as an adult. I know I live far away and I don't get to see you every day, but I get to hear the stories. I get to hear Mom and Grandmommy tell the stories of you. You are so giving and loving. You are always there to support and help Grandmommy. You fix her hair and help her with outfits. You are encouraging and kind and giving. You seem to always have a smile and nice word to say. You are a good example to all of us as how to talk and think. Thank you so much for being in Mom and Grandmommy's life everyday. You are a great example of Ephesians 4:29. Thank you! And have a very happy birthday. 

Love Kimberly & David 

Comments

Unknown said…
so true. Vickie is sent from God to care for mother. We celebrated her today but we celebrate her every day because she is so kind and patient and loving and encouraging. we love you Vickie..thank you for all the love you pour out to everyone that meets you.
Vickie said…
I am so thankful we are family and I feel so loved by you all. I wish you all could know what you mean to me. Love Vickie

Popular Posts