Summer's Over ... Bring On Fall (and football season)


It's September. Summer is finally coming to a close. Fall is right around the corner. And personally, I can't wait! This is the first year I have been miserable in the heat and ready for the cooler weather.  I have been living here since the summer of 2008, so my 8th year here I have finally shaken the Texas heat and am ready for the Connecticut winter. Strange, but true. (The fact that the air-conditioning in my car is off and on hasn't helped either. I don't dare go anywhere too far in it because I'll get half way there and the air will go out and I'll be miserable. So there weren't many day trips this summer. Not much exciting to speak of. I'm ready for a new season and so excited it's right around the corner.

I didn't blog much this summer (mostly due to lack of interesting things) so I will try to start blogging every day this fall. Even if it's short or boring.  Since my readership is down to two (occasionally three) I can blog about daily events here. It's really a habit and I have been out of it this summer.  So starting today I will try to make an effort to blog every day (or as often as possible).

Comments

Anonymous said…
great. I miss you not being on this page
Unknown said…
looking forward to it.

Popular Posts