David's Birthday Weekend in New Hampshire

We went up to New Hampshire the weekend before David's birthday.  It's a GREAT time of year to go with the changing leaves and the weather was perfect.  We went on a few walks (of course) and I got some fun photos.  




(David took this one when I complained I couldn't get good photos with my iphone. He proved me wrong.)


Nancy and George's GORGEOUS TREE! (I got these photos of the tree a couple of years ago. SO PRETTY!)


And a birthday treat from Nancy. David was had 48 years of homemade breads, muffins, cakes and cookies. He's fortunate to have such a great baker for a mom. 



On Sunday we went to Stonewall Farms in Keene, NH.  Here's a video with some of the things we saw. It was a gorgeous fall day. Couldn't have been a nicer walk.



Comments

Unknown said…
What a beautiful place to live. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID. We love you.
Anonymous said…
Kimberly,this video is magical. You captured the beauty of the day so well. Thanks. Laughed all over again seeing the chicken! Loved it all. Momma O
David said…
Great video and blog! I am so thankful that you take the time to document all the wonderful moments in our lives. Just awesome!!!!
Anonymous said…
I was supposed to be thereseeing this in person. thanks for showing me what I missed. such beauty and magnifance.

Popular Posts