House

It was time we got new landscaping in the front of the house. I should have taken a picture, but I didn't. Here's an old photo where I'm showing off the front tree .... you can see how big and overgrown things are down in the bottom right. The bushes are ugly and way too big. The "christmas trees" are covering the windows.  Just getting ugly.


So a few weeks ago we had everything pulled out:



And David starting re-planting. I got hydrangeas, a yellow rose bush, all kinds of beautiful plants. I'm so excited to see them grow.


This afternoon is GORGEOUS here .,.. I'm sitting watching the birds, the chipmunks and butterflies. The flowers in the back are getting prettier and prettier as they grow too.


We are even getting a few tomatoes.


It's one of those "postcard days" here in my own backyard.  I'm feeling thankful and grateful and blessed more than I EVER deserve. Summer is fun up here in New England.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So very pretty. Can't wait to see it all grow.

Popular Posts