Sunday Snow

Well, it's another day of snow/sleet/rain, so there's no going out of the house today. Church was cancelled this morning.  I've watched all my taped shows EXCEPT "Giant" which I am excitedly holding for later today.

Fortunately I went grocery shopping yesterday, so I am spending a good portion of the day in the kitchen listening to podcasts and cooking for the week. It's not hard when this is the view out of your kitchen window:



Can you tell how large the flakes are that are falling down? It's gorgeous!  One of those days I wish I was a professional photographer and could capture some of the true beauty.



Today's ventures are a new gluten free meatloaf recipe, a new roll recipe, spaghetti squash boats and a classic: chicken tortilla soup. I'll post how they come out.  Dinner for the week will be done this afternoon. That's a good feeling!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow Gorgeous. we have our air conditioner on today. strange February for us. enjoy enough for all of us here in the heat wave.

Popular Posts