Turkeys In The Yard

I woke up this morning about 5:15 am because there was a LOUD gobble right under the window.  I jumped up and ran to the window.  (I woke David out of a sound sleep). He got a few photos with his cell phone.

There was a turkey strutting around in our driveway. The girl turkeys walked by and he would show off his feathers. Three turkeys walked by while he pranced around and showed off. It was hilarious! The pictures don't do it justice.  (Through a window with a phone by a barely awake photographer). It was an impressive turnkey. I've never seen one so close.  



They came back later and I got a few with my camera.  They were several houses away.




Comments

Anonymous said…
so fun. they look big
Kimberly said…
They WERE big! Bigger than I thought they would be ... and the photos really don't do them justice. Those feathers were so impressive. I talked about it all morning. I couldn't get over it.

Popular Posts