My Obsessive Need To Control

That time when you had your computer set up, couldn't sleep and were up all night working on things .....


I'm afraid my crazy is coming out. My need for control and "perfectly" organized routines in chaos is nicely displayed in the kitchen. I'm not planning on leaving the house for a while and I have two guys to take care of. I have an inventory of all the foods in the kitchen and a list of possible meal options depending on the gluten free needs, just David and I, etc. We have grilling and crock pot options depending on weather.  A variety of Mexican, Italian, American comfort and Asian. I'm sure there is canned bean chili and "leftover" soup in our future too.  But I think we have everything we need for two weeks (or even longer really).

Last night we had grilled pork loin with couscous and butternut squash and salad. Pretty good! David is great on the grill.


Church was live on Facebook this morning with our church. David went up to help the recording.  I started there and moved over to Bent Tree. Really strange days. Really strange. I haven't slept too well the last few nights. I'm hoping to crash tonight and get a good night's rest. It's going to be our office's first week working from home. I'm anticipating success and failure.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope you sleep well.

Popular Posts