A Trip to Boston
David and I went to Boston on Saturday. I hadn't been. I have to admit, it wasn't my favorite place that I've been in New England. I like New York much better......Providence....New Haven....even Middlebury, VT better. But I was glad to go and see it. The weather was PERFECT and it was good to be outside walking around. Here's a few photos that I took on Saturday:

The city is right on the water so it's fun to walk and shop and eat and whatever with the great views. There are several parks and people were out all day walking and enjoying the good weather (it's has been so rare this summer-especially in Boston).

There were lots of street performers in the Quincy Market area. These "statues" would give out fortunes or riddles if you put a dollar in their containers.

We walked to Chinatown. It was NOTHING like San Francisco. But there was this one pretty building.


We had dinner in the Northend (which is like the "Little Italy" of Boston). There was a band parading in the street where we were waiting to be seated for dinner.


We ate at G'Vanni's on Prince Street: http://www.gvannis.com/. It was good. I had pasta with chicken and spinach and David had pumpkin ravioli.
The city is right on the water so it's fun to walk and shop and eat and whatever with the great views. There are several parks and people were out all day walking and enjoying the good weather (it's has been so rare this summer-especially in Boston).
There were lots of street performers in the Quincy Market area. These "statues" would give out fortunes or riddles if you put a dollar in their containers.
We walked to Chinatown. It was NOTHING like San Francisco. But there was this one pretty building.
We had dinner in the Northend (which is like the "Little Italy" of Boston). There was a band parading in the street where we were waiting to be seated for dinner.
We ate at G'Vanni's on Prince Street: http://www.gvannis.com/. It was good. I had pasta with chicken and spinach and David had pumpkin ravioli.

Comments