What Snow?

It snowed again last night. It's going to snow all day and ice into tomorrow. I could post my 100th photo of our back patio covered in snow, but I am guessing you are about as tired of looking at those photos as I am of taking them. So I decided to post these instead:
What snow?

I googled "warm" and went to images. Here's a few I found:
(Nancy, think you could make me one of those?)
Keeping warm thoughts today here in Connecticut!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kimberly, Wouldn't it be great to be in those chairs, soaking up the sunshine! Our forecast is for four inches today, up to two feet tomorrow of the white stuff. Sure, I will get to work on the body sweater. Do you want black or red? Love, Mom O
Jayme said…
We got nothing but ice last night and it's slick as slick can be today. Those pictures though make me yearn for April....Cancun here we come :)
Anonymous said…
You are cracking me up!! Stay warm!
J :)

Popular Posts