A Different View

Here's what I see all the time when I am driving around.  It's certainly a different view than Dallas. The roads (at least where I am most of the time) are all tree lined.  It's beautiful. I can't wait to see it all in the fall. 

As I am looking at these photos now it just hit me: Image passing a little black Honda with Texas plates on the road with a girl inside holding up a digital camera through the sun roof to take these photos. No telling what names I was called by the cars behind me! 



Comments

Katie said…
I do hope you'll stick your digital camera out the sun roof again in the fall while your driving so we Texans can see what "fall" actually looks like...I've heard rumors that it does indeed exist somewhere, but I'm skeptical. ;)
Jayme said…
I'm so jealous...how GORGEOUS it is us up there! Please keep taking pictures :)
Mr. Bill said…
How very, very beautiful. And I'm with Katie - is there such a thing as Fall? I'm sure that the natives thought that you very trying to take a picture of them rather than the landscape.

Shorts at church, huh. Well...I guess that's better than a roller skating service.

However, the bat story is the BEST OF ALL!!!

I'm so glad that you are enjoying this adventure.
Matthew said…
I wear shorts at church all the time. Mr. Bill sounds pretty old. An old codger.

Popular Posts