The new "little" men in my life

I spent Saturday with David's family in New Hampshire on Spofford Lake. I learned that George Carlin's ashes were scattered in that lake a few weeks ago.  His sister, Cathy, and brother, Jay, and all his kids were there for the annual Oakes family reunion/vacation. They were nice enough to let me join in on Saturday.

Here's the two new little men in my life:

This is Evan, David's son. He will be 10 on August 23rd.  He is the sweetest little boy. I am getting more and more attached to him everyday.  He has his Daddy's eyes and his big heart!

This is Mason, Jay's youngest child.  He is so cute. Doesn't he look like Kenny Chesney at 7 years old?  He reminded me of Kenny all day.

Here's the "Oakes Clan".  Back Row: David, George, Nancy, Jay and Cathy.  Front Row: Evan, Mason, Brandon, Kaila  and Tyler.

Oh, I guess you want to see the lake too, huh....here it is on a cloudy day. I thought this was an interesting picture David took.

Comments

Jayme said…
You are looking beautiful as always! Conneticut suits you ;)

Popular Posts