The Apple Festival


One thing New England seems to love is a good 'ol fashioned fair.  And in the fall, there are plenty of them. Saturday was the Glastonbury Apple Festival.  I got to go last year because it fell the weekend of David's birthday, so I'm a veteran of this one!  Last year we stopped and picked up Evan to with us. It was the first time that I got to spend any time with him. This year, we were old pals! Whatta difference a year makes.  We met Wendy and Eric and spent the afternoon standing in lines for the kids to ride rides. We did some booth shopping and left with a bag of apples....it was a nice day!

Here's the view from the ferris wheel:


Olivia, David and Evan:

Comments

jenny said…
It is just gorgeous where you live. I cannot believe the color of the trees! I hope you are enjoying the scenery, it still looks like summer here. Well, except for the trees in our front yard. I'm hoping they are just hibernating early this year. Hahah!!
kimsingleton said…
It is REALLY pretty! I wish I was better at photo-taking. I can't do it justice. Hope you get to see in person one day! New Hampshire is even prettier!!

Popular Posts