The Little Black Dress Diet


I'm not going to lie: This past year has been REALLY stressful!. I was getting prepared to move, saying good-bye to old things, packing and moving, and then getting used to new things after having actually  made the move.  I've been emotional, stressed, anxious, tired, sad, excited and nervous. (some times all in the same day!)  So, if "one more Mexican meal" for the last 4 months I was in Texas or a big plate of macaroni and cheese or butter-dipped lobster roll in Connecticut gave me a little comfort, I gave myself a break.  But one year and about 20lbs later, breaktime is OVER!

I've been warned that come December, I am going to have to do the unthinkable....the dreaded....the next thing worse to bathing suit shopping.......I'm going to have to get a DRESS for David's work holiday party. The last time I wore a dress, was to an auction that I went to with Mom and Dad and knew NO ONE else there.  Before that, I can't remember......my wedding dress in 2001, maybe? I'm just a pants kinda girl these days.  But I've been kindly told that I WILL be getting a dress, so now's as good a time as any to start my own "Little Black Dress Diet".  (I may be calling you Jayme!!)  It's starts on Monday morning....wish me luck!

Comments

Jayme said…
You can do it! Go Kimberly :)
wend said…
Hey, maybe we should do "The Biggest Loser" Hebron style..b's versus the g's! I certainly could lose a few, and then a few more! Some serious walks on the trails could be great this time of year- let me know! Off to eat a pound of candy corn....
kimsingleton said…
Sounds like a plan to me!

Popular Posts