25 Time Killing Questions

I stole this from Jayme, who stole it from Brandy, who stole it from somebody else, who stole it from somebody else and so on. It's been passed around the world and back. It' s a good time killer for someone ITCHING to get out of the office and start the weekend!

Let me know your answers and I'll be happy to post them! :)

1. Do you miss someone?
Yes, LOTS of people, but my mom & my niece the most.
JAYME: Yes - I miss my Nanny more than you could know.
DAVID: Yes - Evan.


2. Favorite Holiday?
You know, the older I get, the more it's becoming Thanksgiving. Family, food and football.....do I sound like a guy?
JAYME: I love July 4th but Christmas takes the cake
DAVID:  4th of July


3. If you had to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mom's Taco Salad! Hands down. Don't even have to think about it.
JAYME:  Sushi - Spicy California Roll or Shrimp Tempura Roll
DAVID:  Mom's meat manicotti.


4. Are you someone's best friend?
Yep, I think so. ;)
JAYME:  Yes.
DAVID: Yes.


5. What are you doing tomorrow?
Watching movies, cleaning, cooking, laundry, hiding out from the rain.
JAYME:  I'm sitting on the white sand of Destin, FL :)
DAVID:  Going to work and picking up Evan and giving him a giant hug.


6. Where is your mom right now?
At work in Richardson, TX. (oh, and too far away)
JAYME: She's at work until 1:00 and they're driving out before us.
DAVID:  New Hampshire


7. Which song best sums you up and why?
Today I think I'm a mix of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", "I Wanna Go Home", and "Ya Got Trouble....Trouble with a capital "T" And that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool!"  It'll change tomorrow.
DAVID:  I'm A Lucky Man - Montgomery Gentry

8. What is the last thing you bought?
A black-eye. (at Starbucks)
DAVID:  Sushi Dinner at Kimberly's favorite place in West Hartford


9. Look to your left, what do you see?
A wall of my cubical COVERED in photos of all the people I love.
JAYME:  A big box of bows waiting to be transferred from headbands to clips for Raina Baby.
DAVID:  My girl.


10. What color is your watch?
Don't wear a watch. Just a bracelet.
JAYME:  It's a white gold Swiss with diamonds around the face. Michael got it for me and I LOVE it!
DAVID:  Silver


11. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman, Keith Urban.....is that wrong?
JAYME:  Crocs, the Opera House, Crocodile Dundee & Steve Irwin
DAVID:  white sandy beaches


12. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Consider it....sure! Actually have it, probably not. Looks aren't everything. ;)
JAYME: oh it you told me I could have it today for free I'm all yours! I'd LOVE a boob lift and tummy tuck from having the kids.
DAVID:  Plastic surgery?  I'm perfect!


13. What is your birthstone?
Aquamarine.
JAYME: Alexandrite
DAVID: Opal


14. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive-thru only....oh, unless it's really a bathroom stop.
JAYME:  We don't do fast food - if it has a window keep driving :)

DAVID: Go in.

15.How many kids do you want?
I always wanted three, but I'm okay with things now.
JAYME: I always wanted 5 but I'm very content with 2.
DAVID: Two.


16. Do you have a dog?
Not any more. I miss Brownie. Maybe one day....a really big one!
JAYME: Yes we have a big ol' moose of a Boxer named Hooch and he is VERY loved around here :)
DAVID: No.


17. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Warren, the IT guy.
JAYME:  Michael.
DAVID:  Mom.


18. Have you met anyone famous?
Really met.....no. Just seen.
JAYME: I met a Miss Texas once and I met the ladies from Point of Grace....think that's it.
DAVID: Right Said Fred (that band that sings "I'm Too Sexy For...")  and Jim Calhoun (UCONN men's basketball coach)


19. Any plans today?
Going home and making dinner and watching Seven Pounds or Frost Nixon.
JAYME: I'm about to get the kids changed, pack up the toiletries bag, drop off Hooch at the "spa" and load up the van.
DAVID:  Watch Australia.


20. How many states have you lived in?
Two.
JAYME: I was born in Oklahoma and my parents moved to Texas when I was 6 months old...been here ever since!
DAVID: Three:  NJ, NH, CT (and Ireland - I realize that's not a state)


21. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Oh yeah.....I think obliterated is the word you're looking for.
DAVID: Uh-huh.


22. Has any book or movie made an impact on you?
Same Kind of Different As Me. I don't think I've ever cried so hard.
DAVID: Schindler's List,

23. What is the most annoying thing that someone could do to you?
Be nice to my face and then talk about me behind my back.
DAVID: Scratch my car.


24. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Own a giant wedding/event/party planning place with Marsha and have a special division for little girl birthday parties with all the dress up and fun things for them called Abigail's.
DAVID:  Toss up between a Jacques Cousteau type job or an archiologest. 


25.What is the weirdest thing about you?
Just one? ...how about an easy one.....I wear black just about everyday of my life. That's weird, right?
DAVID:  There's nothing weird about me.....

Comments

Jenny said…
I enjoyed the survey. I think you should start a party planning business. You are so good at it, and you absolutely love it. Seriously. There is a reason that is your heart's desire...
Jayme said…
i was crying so hard during that book I couldn't breath my nose was SO stuffed up and I was crying so hard. It about killed me!

Popular Posts