Fun With Photos...

I was attempting to play around with some of the features on my blog and I accidently deleted my blog header.  (I probably needed a new one anyway, but I loved those swings!)  So, in my quest for another "ride" I ran across a few photos that I had to share.  They made me smile today:

060705-mouse-frog_big
Kindred Spirits: You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time.  - Brian Andreas

 

camel-rides
Casual Chic: Ready for just about anything in a casual chic sort of way. - Brian Andreas

 

boat
Slapping Sharks:   What's that thing? I said. O, that's an oar, he said, in case we hit a calm stretch & we decide we need more excitement & also it's good for slapping sharks.


 

 114993438_54b6a7b3db
Attack Dog:  My aunt had a poodle she dressed in little red sweaters with little dangly ball things & I don't think it was any wonder that dog was so vicious. - Brian Andreas


 

sun_and_boat
Fog People: There are your fog people & your sun people, he said. I said I wasn't sure which kind I was. He nodded. Fog'll do that to you, he said. - Brian Andreas

 

penquins-706938
 Partners:  Tied together by stuff too difficult to explain to someone new. - Brian Andreas

 

 dog_in_kids_car_seat

6a00d8341c5a2653ef00e553e5ddae8833-800wi
And Last but not Least....the Car Ride.  "Monsters on an extended road trip & you don't know scary until you've seen America by car. - Brian Andreas" 

Comments

Jayme said…
I liked the fog and the penguins :)
Jayme said…
OH - forgot to tell you. Every Sunday we have "friendship" books that we pass down the aisle at church - basically just signing in you were there. Anyways - 2nd one on the pad was David Oakes - 1st I looked for you, THEN I got sad :( I miss you!
kimsingleton said…
Oh! Wish it HAD been us!! Can't wait to get back. Do you know this "David Oakes??" You'll have to meet him! ;)
Jayme said…
No we figured it was from 1st service because he was #2 on the pad or I WOULD have said, "you have a great name!" ;)

Popular Posts