Happy Birthday!!

P1010685

Having you to love is reason enough to celebrate...
but now that it's your birthday,
there's all the more reason.  



I could wish you all kinds of happy things....
and you'd deserve them all...
but since you're so special,
I want to wish you all the happiness you've given me. 



You're a very warm and caring person,
and you've made such a difference in my life. 
No matter where we go or what we do, 
you're the one who makes those times wonderful. 



That's why I hope your birthday celebration
is especially wonderful for you.
After all, your birthday only happens once a year....
and someone like you only happens once in a lifetime!
- Kay Andrew


I love you!  Happy Birthday, David!  I hope you have a great day. 

Comments

David said…
Thank you honey! I had the BEST time in Texas and I truly appreciate everything you and your family did for me on my special day!!! I love you so much and I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you. :o)

Popular Posts