Mixin' It Up

Well, I debated about changing blog sites....I know that Amy and Jayme and others who have blogspot have a lot more control over how it looks.  They have cute buttons and backgrounds and can post video, etc.  To change the appearance in Wordpress you have to pay a fee every year and to add video is an additional fee. (Rip off!) I didn't want to pay the fees when I knew I do it for free on another site, but I really wanted to keep all the blogs in one place.  So, I compromised and changed the layout as best I could using the free services for 2010. Here's a few of the changes:

1.  I'll try to switch out the header photo as often as I can for the seasons, holidays, etc. in an attempt to keep it interesting.  

2.  I'll try to change out the Brian Andreas quote everyday (at least Mon-Fri anyway).  Check it out when you log in.  Today's is "Kindred Spirits".  Some are stranger than others, I admit, but I love them all!

3.  You can now subscribe if you'd like to the blog so you will get an email when I update it.  Just scroll down to the bottom of the links on the right.  It's the last box that says email subscription.

Thanks to all of you who faithfully read this silly little blog and send comments or emails my way. I always love them. Keep those comments coming. I hope that you all have a Happy New Year and that 2010 has lots of fun and surprises in store.  Who knows what this next year will bring. I can't wait to find out! 

HAPPY 2010!
Here's hoping it's going to continue to be SOME KINDA RIDE!

Comments

Jenny said…
That is a very pretty header!

Popular Posts